Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Taking Bets

So I know you're all dying to know the results of my doctor's appointment today :)

I'm dilated between a 1 and a 2
I'm 75% effaced
The baby's head is in station one...at least I think that's the right word.

With Adrian I only made it to one of these appointments. I was dilated and effaced the same numbers and I ended up going into labor with her 3 days later. So I'm taking bets and the closest to the real date gets...um..bragging rights? And if I see anything past the 12th of February...not cool.

4 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

January 26th is the day!

cassilicious_123 said...

January 29th

The Claysons said...

January 27th, early in the morning. 27 is my favorite number, so... it has to be that day!

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

How exciting, I am betting you won't go to the 12th either. Make sure you keep your blog updated so we know how it goes. Good Luck!!!