We took Carly to the doctor today. She weighs 10 lbs and 6 oz and is 22 1/2 inches long. She's in the 50th percentile in weight, height, and head circumference. Can't ask for much more than that! They also had to poke her poor legs, darn shots. She was crying so hard she forgot to breathe for about 15 seconds. So sad.
The other night Adrian was making the rounds giving us each a hug and a kiss goodnight. She went over to Carly to kiss her on the forehead and said "I love you Carly". It was so cute, I think it was even better than when she said I love you for the first time. I'm so glad that she is so good with Carly, she's always really soft and always wants to help.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, she is getting so big! You have the cutest little family Whit!
Shots are the worst! She is a little doll! I had so much fun holding her yesterday!
Post a Comment