Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Month 3

I can't believe how fast the months are flying by! We had Carly blessed on the 3rd, Shawn did such a great job. Unfortunately, she was screaming the entire time we were at church, except during her blessing when she was giggling.

She has started to do little motorboat sound effects with her mouth, and she'll actually copy us when we do it first. She has the cutest little chubby legs, I love it. She's still a great eater, but I'm starting to feel like a human pacifier. She refuses to take a binky and won't drink from a bottle. Adrian loves her little sister. Every once in a while I'll notice her talking to her in the back seat, or reading her a story while I am getting ready. I can't wait until Carly is old enough to interact with her, it will be so fun to watch them play together.

1 comment:

Amie and Jesse said...

your girls are so adorable! i can't believe you already have 2 kids, im jealous! im so baby hungry its not even funny! so how is life?