I love this stage, when you can start to see some of their personality! We went in early for her 2 month check so I don't know her exact stats, but I held her on our scale at home and it looks like she's about 11 pounds. I forgot to give her percentiles last time; she was in the 50th for height, weight, and head size. Can't ask for much more than that! She is sleeping really well, she gets up once for about 10-15 minutes and goes back down easily. She did sleep through the night once last week, but so far it's just been a one time thing. She's starting to like the bathtub a little bit more. She's smiling a lot and "talking" more and more. The other day I even got a little giggle. The girls love her, but are pretty upset with me since they are both sick and I won't let them touch her.
Big cheese
This shot was taken by Adrian, she wanted to help me take pictures, and she actually got the best one!
1 comment:
Ahh..Whit she is a doll!
Post a Comment