Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4 Months Old



Jocelyn had a doctor's appointment today so we got to see how much she has grown. She was in the 75th percentile in height at 25.5 inches and in the 50th percentile in weight at 14.4 pounds. I wanted to see how she compares with Adrian and Carly so I pulled out their papers. I couldn't find one for Adrian at 4 months, but when she was 6 months she was 13.3 pounds and 26 inches. Carly at 4 months was 11.1 pounds and 24 inches. We thought Jocelyn was our little chunker and we were right. Love it! She's also doing really well with her milestones. Her head is really steady now and she is always wanting to sit straight up. When I put her in her swing, she won't just lay back in it, she pulls herself up. She isn't rolling over yet but she is probably close. I think she'll be sitting up on her own pretty soon. She is starting to notice toys and her fingers and always puts them in her mouth. We sit her up in the highchair when we have dinner and she is starting to notice that everyone is eating besides her. I will probably start her on some rice cereal next week. She's definitely going to keep her blue eyes and her eyelashes are thick and long just like the other girls'.

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Love to hear that she is doing well! Also - changed my blog address aimandcode.blogspot.com :)

Kimber said...

So cute, love that little chunker!

The Hugel's said...

How cute is she? I love how she is holding her little hands!