I thought it would be fun to have a post all about cute new words that Adrian's started saying.
Some of her very first words:
Pretty (especially when she would see a necklace)
Dad
Mom
Duck
Hi
Buh-Bye
What's That
Teeth (tee)
Jojo -- Disney Channel
Thanks (day)
Some new additions:
Soap
Cassidy (ca-i-dy)
Paisley (pais)
Where is she/he (ishe?)
Bubbles! (bubbows)
Outside (ous-i)
Bees!
Call -- When she has the cell phone
Hello (hewo)
Two -- When she counts she says two, two, two...
Cold -- accompanied with burr
Hot
Milk (me)
Eyes
Toes
Nose (no)
Choo-choo -- with the hand motion
Purse (puws)
Cheese (chee) --when there's a camera/camera phone
Shoes
Fishy
Animals she impersonates:
Tiger/Bear (growls)
Monkey (ooh-ooh-ahh-ahh)
Kitty (meow)
That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but I'll add some when I think of more!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love when she does her monkey, it is so cute!
Post a Comment