This Fourth of July weekend we had a great time surprising our families. We went to the parade and out to lunch for my mom's birthday (41? Who would have guessed it?!). We spent the rest of the weekend at the cabin with Shawn's family. Adrian got a brand new shirt just for the occasion. It was a lot of fun waiting for them to react to the news. Some caught on quicker than others, but it was a fun way to tell about our little secret. The baby's due date is the 12th of February. Shawn of course is hoping for a boy this time around. It would be easier in the naming department since we have actually agreed on a name for a boy since I was pregnant with Adrian. We will have to see! I think we will find out in October if I remember right.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That was a fun way of telling us your exciting news! I am excited to read and look at all the pictures of our cute Adrian on your new blog!
Yay! I'm glad you started a blog. I like the pink so if Shawn complains tell him too bad :) Congrats again on your new addition, we can't wait to see what you'll have!
Post a Comment