I had my 12 week check-up yesterday. It took a little while to find the heartbeat, but I got to hear it so the little dude (or dudette) is doing fine. I'm showing much quicker this time, I've already gained 4 lbs. Shawn thinks this baby is going to take after him and be an 8 pounder. I hope not! The doctor also said that the due date is probably accurate since we heard the heartbeat.Wednesday, July 30, 2008
12 Weeks
I had my 12 week check-up yesterday. It took a little while to find the heartbeat, but I got to hear it so the little dude (or dudette) is doing fine. I'm showing much quicker this time, I've already gained 4 lbs. Shawn thinks this baby is going to take after him and be an 8 pounder. I hope not! The doctor also said that the due date is probably accurate since we heard the heartbeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I started showing sooner with each pregnancy probably because muscles have already been stretched before. I think that Shawn was actually a 9lb baby :) We will have to ask my mom. Lucky you! ;)
Post a Comment