Alert our car insurance company, Shawn is 25! I get a kick out of calling him an old man now. His birthday was on Monday and we celebrated by having Kim and Jake come over to help fix our broken garage door, thanks guys! Thankfully his mom brought over a yummy birthday cake, she must know I don't bake :)
We waited til the next day to go out to eat since my dad's birthday is the 8th. We went to the Pizza Factory. They gave Shawn and my dad pizzas cut out in the shape of the number they turned. I wish I had a camera for the big 40 they put in front of my dad.
Adrian had lots of fun pretending the long sticks the breadtwists come on were swords with Cassidy. You can tell she plays with boys all the time!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe she will get a sister so that she can learn to play dolls with! It's good that she can find entertainment in everything. :)
Post a Comment