Adrian is growing up so quick! Every day she says something I didn't know she knew, or does something I haven't seen her do before. Now that she can tell us what she wants, she's a bossy little stinker. Her favorite commands are MEEK! (milk) BED! UP! T! (tv). Now if we could just teach her "thank you".Shawn has tried explaining to her that there's a baby in my tummy. He'll point to it and say baby. Adrian disagrees. She points to herself almost every time and says baby. I think she'll have a lot of fun with a new brother or sister, though. She loves to see her little cousins.
2 comments:
I heard "OUT!" yesterday it made me laugh. She wanted to go outside with Corbin. She does have a lot of fun with her cousins and she is really cute with her baby cousins. I love when they start talking, it is fun too see how much they learn so quickly. I think that I will miss hearing her chinese though! :)
"Cute" definitely is the cutest little girl! I could just snatch her from you!
Post a Comment