
First of all, I better make it clear that this is not my stomach. Mine is much more pale and full of stretch marks.
I was searching ebay over the weekend looking for deals on maternity clothes and I found this! It's going to be a lifesaver for me this time around. It covers up the top of your pants so that you can wear your pre-pregnancy pants with the button undone. Then when you get the point where those ones don't fit anymore, you wear it with maternity pants so they don't fall down (I remember always hiking up my maternity pants). They're kind of pricey, but if I don't have to buy new pants until I'm huge it will save me a ton!
4 comments:
Sounds like a good idea. You will have to let us know if you like it.
Maybe that can be the way I get back into my skinny jeans! :)
You can buy these at the store in the riverbottoms called Trendy Tots. I am not sure how much they are, but it might save you in shipping.
Gwyn will be 2 on September 28th. Isn't Adrians Birthday the 29th?
Post a Comment