A= Age: 22
B= Bed size: queen
C= Chore(s) you hate- Folding laundry!
D= Dessert you love: Cheesecake.
E= Essential start to your day: Shawn has to wake me up about 3 times, I don't hear the alarm.
F= Favorite actor(s): I used to have a crush on Josh Hartnett (Pearl Harbor) but I don't really have a favorite anymore.
G= Gold or Silver: Silver
H= Height: 5'4 I think...
I= Instruments you play: I'm musically challenged.
J= Job title: Part time mom and full time loan officer...hopefully we'll get those switched soon!
K= Kitchen color(s): Red and black.
L= Living arrangements: Me, Shawn and Adrian.
M= My name is: Whitney
N= Nicknames: Whit, Whitner
O= Overnight hospital stay: Just once.
P= Pets: We had the bunny for a couple of weeks...
Q= Favorite quote: Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
R= Right or left handed: right
S= Siblings: 1 little sister
T= Time you woke up today: 7:30, it was still dark outside and cold in my bedroom, I didn't want to get out of bed.
U= Unique about you: I'm double jointed in my hands.
V= Vegetable you love: Broccoli
W= Worst habit: Starting new projects without finishing.
X= X-Rays you've had: Teeth
Y= Yummy food you make: We almost have the Cafe Rio/Costa Vida salad perfected.
Z= Zodiac Sign: Libra
Now you know my ABC's so let's hear yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just wanted to say HI I found your blog through Heather's. You little girl is getting so big. She is a cutie. Congrats on another one coming. It is fun to keep in touch through blogs.
Michelle
Post a Comment