Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Saving Money on Groceries
So I have been using the Pinching Your Pennies blog for a guide as to what's on sale each week, but I just found an even better one! myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com and you can print off the lists at myfoodstoragedeals.com. They do charge a small fee, but it includes a meal planner for the week that corresponds with what's on sale. I just started the free trial, so we'll see if it's worth it. There's also a great article about how to use Walmart's price match policy so you can take advantage of sales all over the county at one store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I looked at her website. It had a lot of really good ideas. You will have to tell me how you like it. I wish I had a food storage like that. :)
Post a Comment