Thursday, November 6, 2008
Lasik
If I had an extra couple grand in my pocket, lasik eye surgery is where it would be going! You people that wake up seeing just don't know how good you have it! Yesterday I missed work because I had been up the night before with a sick stomach. I was planning on going in after I either threw up or the sick feeling went away, but then I went to put my contacts in and it had a tear through the middle. I had ordered more, but they didn't get here in time. Shawn had to work until 9 that night so I pretty much stayed in bed all day. It stunk, I couldn't drive anywhere and I couldn't even clean my house since I couldn't tell what I was doing anyway. Adrian was so excited to see Shawn when he got home! I must have been a real downer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I didn't know that you wore contacts. I guess at least you got a day off right?! :)
I know exactly what ya mean and my eyes are worse than yours.
If I had the money that would also be one of the VERY FIRST things I did. I hate not being able to see.
Post a Comment