Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Potty

Adrian is nowhere near being able to potty train, but we bought her a seat anyway just to get her used to it. I tried putting her on the big one and she was terrified. Usually I'll ask her if she wants to sit on it before she gets in the bath tub, and just let her sit there for as long as she will. The other day we were going through the normal routine and I had to run in the other room to get her a clean towel ready. I came back and found this. Apparently she needed something to do while pretending to go potty.

5 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

She must have learned that from her Dad! :) Good luck on potty training--it is not fun, but I have heard that girls are easier.

Chantelle said...

How cute! When I saw your blog title I thought you had beat me to it and checked off potty train on your list. I am really dragging my feet to get serious about it. I bought the princess panties and toilet seat. But still havent taken the plunge.

Ry and Heather said...

That is so cute! I bet she'll be ready fairly soon right? I don't even know when you're supposed to start potty training...man...I might need to start doing that soon as well!

Whitney said...

I don't know how to even start. I'll probably have to try after the baby comes so she is home most of the day. I'm pretty sure she's not ready for it though, she doesn't go for long periods of time with a dry diaper.

The Hugel's said...

Hey how are you? So I have to tell you that I was so stressed when I was trying to get libby all potty trained and honestly it just comes they do it when they are ready. GOOD LUCK!!!