Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Don't Wake Up the Pregnant Lady!

It's 1:22 AM. Anyone that knows me knows that I should be sound asleep as of 8, maybe 9 at the latest. Shawn woke up in a panic at 11. Apparently we have a mouse in the bathroom. I hate mice. Last year we killed so many. I don't remember the exact amount, but it was close to ten. Anyway, can't sleep now. Shawn snores really loud. He's either got a cold, or I just don't usually notice because I fall asleep 2 hours before him. Just a warning to you in the morning when I'm cranky and tired (not that unusual I guess :).

3 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

I don't know if I would be able to sleep if I knew there was a mouse in the house. I hate when I get woke up and can't get back to sleep---especially if someone is snoring, not saying who. :) And they wonder why we are onry!

Nikki and Matt said...

Haha, I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep! I just found your blog! :) Your little family is so cute! When is your little baby due again!?

Nikki and Matt said...

Yeah I did switch salons, it's really close to my old one though. Its in the same building as Cold Stone. It's called Naturally Yours. I really like it there, it's been a good move so far. But yes you should come in and see me again soon... I like catching up and hearing about your life! :) You can call my salon or just my cell... the Salons # is 798-8898 and my number is 376-1360.