Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Ah You"

Adrian finally said I love you for the first time! At least that's what she's trying to say anyway. She's been talking really good for a few months now, but she never would say those 3 words, she'd always say kiss every time we'd say it to her. She's so cute when she's ready for bed, she runs to get her doll or bear or whatever else she can cuddle with, jump in her bed and yell KISS. She won't go to sleep until she's had one.

5 comments:

Colten and Melissa Rogers said...

Its so fun when they say it for the first time. I wish Gwyn would climb in her big girl bed! (Maybe on th next one.)

Todd and Haylee said...

She is such a cutie! It is so fun to hear them learn to say new things, especially if they are nice things! lol

Jenkins Family said...

How cute is that!! I love when my boys tell me that even now!!!

Dave and Lizzie said...

Hey Whitney!! I saw a link to your blog on another person's blog.. you look like you are doing so well! Congratulations on the upcoming baby!!

Aaron and Julie said...

That is so cute!! Its so fun watching our little babies growup!!