Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Is it over yet?

The last few weeks being pregnant has been a pain. When I got my blood tested last, they said my iron was low and to start taking supplements. Pretty soon after that, I started to feel really weak and light headed all the time. I was hoping there was something more they could do for me, but becuase my numbers aren't low enough, all I can do is keep taking supplements. We went to Walmart on Saturday to do some grocery shopping and I literally had to sit in the middle of the aisle or I was going to pass out. I'm just glad I hadn't gone shopping by myself that day!

2 comments:

Aaron and Julie said...

ugh being pregnant isn't very fun the last few weeks yuck!! and good luck

The Claysons said...

Don't you just hate those people that say, "I just love being pregnant!"?

I'm totally hearing you! What you get in the end is worth it. But the whole 9 months is hard! Sickness, tiredness, dizziness, nothing sounds good, Braxton Hicks, back pain, hip pain... nothing fun about that. Good thing the reward is so good.

Hang in there! You're almost done! I can't wait to meet your baby girl.