I was worried about being home alone this week with Shawn going back to work, but it's really not too bad! Don't get me wrong, I'm staying pretty busy, but I'm loving being at home with my little girls. These are just a few cute pictures I got today.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Home With My Girls!
I was worried about being home alone this week with Shawn going back to work, but it's really not too bad! Don't get me wrong, I'm staying pretty busy, but I'm loving being at home with my little girls. These are just a few cute pictures I got today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! I love how Carly is smiling! It is fun being home, even if it is a little crazy at times. I bet that they really love that you are home with them too!
So cute!
Whitney she is such a doll!!! Both of your girls are amazingly cute!!
That picture of Carly smiling is adorable! Adrian looks like she is having fun being a big sister. Cute Girls!!
Whitney your girls are so cute!! I bet you have just been in heaven staying home with them!!
Post a Comment