Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Month 6


Time needs to stop. Seriously. She is growing way too fast. She's sitting up all by herself and has started the army crawl this month. She''ll be chasing Adrian around in no time. She's also found her tongue recently, holy cow it's long!


Unless she's hungry or tired, she's a very happy baby. It's really not hard to get a smile out of her. She still won't have anything to do with a bottle or formula so weaning her should be quite the ordeal. She's still sleeping in her bassinet in our bedroom and I found her sitting up in it yesterday. She's growing out of it but I don't know what else to do with her since we only have one other bedroom. I can just see Adrian and Carly waking eachother up every hour. Moving her crib to the walk-in closet is the best idea we've got so far. Not a good sign.

2 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

So cute! I can't believe she is getting so mobile already. I haven't had too much of a problem weaning my kids to a cup (they hated bottles and formula too), but I didn't try to completely wean them until they were closer to a year. See if she will take water in a sipper cup, my kids loved the straw kind best. She may take water over formula and it is a start at least! Maybe you will have to try to put them in the same room and see if it is as bad as you think. :) It may work perfectly.... you never know with these kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Oh your girls are so Cute!