Friday, July 24, 2009

Hooter Hider

These things are genius. My sister in law, Camille let me borrow hers when I had Carly and it makes it so nice. I found a tutorial online to make my own and since I have an entire closet full of fabric, I decided to try it out.

This is the link, her instructions made it so easy. http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2008/12/nursing-cover.html

And this is the one I finished. It probably took a total of 45 minutes of actual sewing. 4 hours if you count each time I got interrupted :)

I wanted it big, but right now it's a little too long. Hopefully I can get it to shrink down a bit. I already had everything you need to make it so I'm not sure what it would cost, but I would guess somewhere between $16 and $20. Not bad when they sell for $40.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is really cute Whitney! You always make such cute things!

Unknown said...

Okay that comment was actually from me (Haylee)...lol. But I am sure Todd would think so too! :)

Lindsey said...

That turned out cute! I love the fabric!

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

Very cute! You are so talented!