
Carly is five months old, I can't believe it. I'm about 2 weeks late posting this, and I completely missed month 4, but that month was insane and stressful to say the least! Carly started rolling over about 2 days before she officially passed the 5 month mark, and she seems like she'll start sitting up on her own any time now. She's still got her cute chubby legs and arms, and the cheeks are still very pinch-able! She loves eating real food, even the green ones. She also started sucking in her bottom lip when she is concentrating on something. Adrian loves her baby "Cardy". If she's crying and I don't get to her quick enough, she'll run over and tell her "it's okay, mommy's here". I think because I've been nursing her this long, Carly's a lot more of a mommy's girl. She gets pretty offended when I'm not holding her 24/7.
By the way...the last picture isn't Carly. It's Adrian when she was about 6 months. They could be twins!
3 comments:
Holy cow they really do look a lot a like! You are so lucky to have such beautiful girls!
i totally thought that was Carly! They are both little dolls!
Whit, your girls are so dang CUTE!!
Post a Comment