Friday, February 26, 2010

Shorty

I took Carly in for her 1 year check up this week and was pretty surprised about where she measures up with other babies her age. She's always been right down the middle with her weight and height until this time. She's only in the 10th percentile in height and she's below the curve in weight. This kid loves food and she always wants to eat, so how in the world she's below the curve is beyond me. She out-eats Adrian almost every meal time.

She weighed in at 16.4 lbs and measured 28 inches. I pulled out Adrian's measurements and she was 17.8 lbs and was 29.5 inches at that age.

Carly is a little monkey lately. She climbs on everything in sight. I guess she's preparing for living the life of a shorty, I have to climb up on the counters sometimes to get into the high cupboards in the kitchen. She just took her first two steps yesterday too, so we'll see how long it takes before we're chasing her around.

1 comment:

Dave and Lizzie said...

She is so cute. I am so excited to take pictures of her! I just wrote you a message of Facebook. I hope you don't see it too late today.. I don't have your phone number..