Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

This year for Halloween we dressed the girls up in coordinating costumes. I can't resist dressing them alike since they're so close in age. I'm sure they'll get sick of it soon enough. Adrian was a "Flower Fairy" and Carly was a pumpkin. I was lucky to get a picture outside before it started raining. The weather this year was crazy! We visited and Grandma and Grandpa Gillies' and then drove over to Salem to eat yummy chicken noodle soup and Grandma and Grandpa Wood's. While there, they all decided to go to the trunk or treat. The rain had let up so we just put on some jackets and headed over. When we were just finishing up, all "hail" broke loose. My dad grabbed up Adrian (thank goodness) and ran for the car. Shawn had Carly under an umbrella that wasn't doing us much good, and I forgot that I was 8 months pregnant and ran for it. (My body got me back for that one big time.) After all of that excitement we visited with Grandma and Grandpa Hurst and all of the cousins were there at the same time.

Adi's 4th bday & Halloween 018

No comments: