We had to take Jocelyn in a little early for her 2 month check since our insurance with Shawn's old job ran out at the end of January. She's growing so much! She now weighs 10.2 lbs and is 21.5 inches long. She started smiling a couple of weeks ago, and now she does it all the time, only I haven't been able to catch it on camera yet. I think her eyes might stay blue. They seem a little lighter than her sisters'. She's starting to hold her head up pretty well and today I got the tiniest hint of a coo. She tries so hard to talk, so I'm sure it's coming soon.
Monday, January 31, 2011
(Almost) 8 Weeks
We had to take Jocelyn in a little early for her 2 month check since our insurance with Shawn's old job ran out at the end of January. She's growing so much! She now weighs 10.2 lbs and is 21.5 inches long. She started smiling a couple of weeks ago, and now she does it all the time, only I haven't been able to catch it on camera yet. I think her eyes might stay blue. They seem a little lighter than her sisters'. She's starting to hold her head up pretty well and today I got the tiniest hint of a coo. She tries so hard to talk, so I'm sure it's coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so sweet! She is growing way too fast!
Post a Comment