Carly is the adventurous one, and I guess with that comes more accidents. I don't think Adrian had a single scrape until she was almost 3. I was in the bedroom changing the baby when I hear a crash and a half-second later, Carly screaming. I found her at the bottom of the stairs inside of my mesh laundry basket. She thinks its fun to put it over her head and run around because it's just as tall as she is. I can't turn around for 2 seconds with this one! It swelled up pretty big, but luckily didn't break the skin or anything. After a few minutes she was back to her crazy self.Friday, March 11, 2011
Carly's Goose Egg
Carly is the adventurous one, and I guess with that comes more accidents. I don't think Adrian had a single scrape until she was almost 3. I was in the bedroom changing the baby when I hear a crash and a half-second later, Carly screaming. I found her at the bottom of the stairs inside of my mesh laundry basket. She thinks its fun to put it over her head and run around because it's just as tall as she is. I can't turn around for 2 seconds with this one! It swelled up pretty big, but luckily didn't break the skin or anything. After a few minutes she was back to her crazy self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor kid... You and shawn need to quit beating on her...;)Good luck with that kid ha ha.
Ha ha. I know it. This and her arm dislocation..we're looking like excellent parents :)
Post a Comment