Friday, March 11, 2011

Glasses

I ran out of contacts 2 months ago, so I have had to wear my back-up glasses since then. With Shawn's job change and our health insurance not covering as much as we were expecting with the baby, I decided to put up with them for a little while (which is a HUGE sacrifice, glasses suck!).

When Adrian came upstairs today looking like this, I just had to laugh. "Hey mom, I look just like you!"

About 10 seconds later, I called up my optometrist and made an appointment.

Just kidding, I made the appointment last week. But I am VERY excited to put these things away. This is the longest I've been without contacts since I was 12.

I'm just hoping the poor girl didn't jinx herself. There is a good chance she'll be in the same boat in a few years.

No comments: