Sunday, October 2, 2011

Adrian turns 5









We've survived 5 years of parenthood! I cannot believe how grown up my baby girl is. For some reason 5 years old just sounds so much older, I guess because it is completely out of the toddler/Pre-K stage. Adrian is loving preschool and learning so much. She can sound out basic 3-letter words now and can recognize and write almost all of the capital letters on her own. Her favorite colors are pink and purple. Her favorite food is spaghetti. She loves to color, practice her letters and, when I let her, she could spend all day playing games on the computer. We didn't get any pictures of her party, but we had lots of family over for cake and ice cream and she got spoiled of course.

3 comments:

Mei Y Paul said...

Those Cupcakes look SO GOOD! She's such a cutie Whitney. All your babies are such cuties!!

Ry and Heather said...

NO WAY! I can't believe she's 5 already!! It seems like yesterday your mom was tellin me you had her! It's a crazy thing how fast they grow!!

Kimber said...

Crazy how times flies! She is growing up way to fast.