Thursday, November 17, 2011

Halloween 2011

For Halloween this year I decided to make their costumes. I ended up only doing Carly's tutu and Adrian's skirt and top. It was not as easy as I thought it was going to be, and I wish I knew what I was doing a little bit more, but it was fun and I think I'll do it again. I would really love to take a sewing class, YouTube videos can only get you so far.
We went with The Little Mermaid theme. Adrian was Ariel, Carly was Ursula, and Jocelyn was Sebastian. They made the rounds and scored tons of candy like usual. Adrian was excited to wear her costume to preschool. Ariel was a popular choice this year, she told me there were 3 in her class!
Shawn had to dress up for Halloween for work this year, so he decided to paint his face. It ended up taking a long time, but his turned out really good!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Love your cute Family! I love all the costumes, your so talented!

Mandy said...

Whit you are AMAZING at sewing those costumes!! They are SO cute!!