Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Adrian is officially 2 years old! We celebrated with family at Canyon View Park. She got lots of fun new toys and books. Thanks everyone for celebrating with us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so cute, and I can't believe you have a 2yr old! Crazy. How are things? So I was wondering as I was looking at your quilts, do you order from a wholesaler? Or where do you get your fabrics?

Whitney said...

I know, its gone by quick! I have been buying fabric in a coop that buys wholesale. It a little more expensive and takes longer that way but you don't have to buy an entire bolt.
How have you been? Your photography is so good! I bet its fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks! I have been pretty busy lately, and have been having a lot of fun! I just ask because I like to use different fabrics as backdrops, so that the backdrops aren't so boring and generic. So i thought you would probably now where I could find some sense you make all of your quilts. Which are so cute! If you know of a good place for me to look let me know!