

Here are the pictures to prove that Shawn is still son-less. Lucky for me, I have one more chance before he leaves me with all the girls ;)
Our appointment was yesterday at 3:30. They have you drink 4-5 glasses of water 45 minutes before the appointment so they can check..your bladder I guess? Lucky for me, he was running way behind and we didn't get in until almost 4:30. I have never been so sure that I was going to pee my pants. That sphincter muscle or whatever it is definitely got a workout!!
She was a wiggly little thing in there. Just what we need, another one with energy! Everything was completely normal, and according to the measurements, my due date would be February 10th. The same thing happened with Adrian and since it was so close Dr. Nance just kept the original due date. Of course I'm hoping for January since Adrian also came 2 1/2 weeks early. She's been impatient from the get-go.
4 comments:
Congratulations for you I guess, I know Colten will be disappointed if it is a girl too. Boys are funny. Anyways Colten wants Shawns number if you would let me know so I could tell hime that would be great.
It's true! I don't think Shawn's really that disappointed. He's so good with Adrian. If it was girl number four...then he'd probably be pretty bummed.
Sorry, forgot the number. Shawn's cell is 735-5789.
Thanks for his number.
Post a Comment