Friday, September 19, 2008

Which Will It Be?


I'm getting pretty excited, we go in for our ultrasound appointment next Wednesday to find out what the baby is! This pregnancy feels like it's going by so fast. Probably because I don't feel ready for it yet!

This time I would honestly be equally happy with either a boy or a girl. Shawn, of course, wants a boy to even the playing field. I'm hoping for a boy just so we don't have to play the naming game again. We can't agree on any girl names, it's amazing that we came up with one the first time. It would be better for us to get a girl because right now we only have one spare bedroom, so they will have to share for quite some time.

While I was pregnant with Adrian, I didn't have any dreams about her until after we knew what we were having. I did have one interesting dream where I gave birth to a Shih Tzu puppy. I remember thinking "oh, I was hoping for a girl, but I guess a dog is fine!". A few weeks ago, about the same time I first started feeling the baby move, I had a dream that I had a girl. We'll find out soon for sure!!

3 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

I am so excited for you to find out! I think it will be a girl, but if it is a boy he will have plenty of boy cousins to play with! :)

The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Scott and Camille Neilson Family said...

A Shih Tzu puppy- that's hilarious. Don't you love all the crazy dreams you have while you're pregnant! I think it's a girl too. So, you'd better start thinking of names :)