I've never been a fan of January, the excitement of Christmas is long gone, but it's too cold and miserable outside to do much of anything. It's definitely a recipe for bored kids! Thankfully they've got a bunch of new toys to keep them somewhat entertained.
Adrian started going to primary and so far she loves it. At first she was a little confused because she thought she was going to nursery that day, but once she saw all the other kids she sat right down. Her teachers say she's an angel in class, but I'm not too sure about that. She's in this phase right now where she insists on wearing a "princess" dress everywhere. I'm trying to ween Carly from nursing now, and so far we're about halfway there. I never actually thought I'd make it a whole year, but she wouldn't take anything else so I guess I didn't have much say. I should probably be a little bit sad because it means she's growing up, but I can't wait. It's a little nerve wracking knowing you can't go anywhere or do anything without the little one in tow. She's stood up by herself a few times, but when she realizes she's not holding onto anything she sits right down. It's probably only a matter of time before she attempts her first step. She's our little climber, she's always into everything within reach and seems to have no fear. I can't imagine how much fun we'll have when she's running around!


1 comment:
Whitney, your girls are getting so big!! I LOVE their dresses!! They are so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment